IAM assumes a fiduciary responsibility to clients and we adhere to the CFA Institute's Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct
Highest Ethical Standards
IAM adheres to the CFA Institute’s Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct. We believe that this is the financial industry’s highest standard of ethics and professional conduct pertaining to firms that manage assets on behalf of clients.
The code is summarized in the “General Principles of Conduct”, which state that investment managers have the following responsibilities to their clients:
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Act for the benefit of clients.
- Act with independence and objectivity.
- Act with skill, competence, and diligence.
- Communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Uphold the rules governing capital markets.